Please read the following terms and conditions that form part of your agreement with Health, Wellness, and Fitness Expo Payment of the fee to exhibit acknowledges that exhibitors agree to these terms.
The term ‘Exhibitor’ is defined by the person or business which intends to or has booked in to exhibit, attend, sponsor, or to be involved in a Health, Wellness, and Fitness Expo organised event.
1. The Exhibitor has agreed to attend the “The Health and Wellness Expo” and to display relevant merchandise in the designated site during operating times specified by the organizer. If this requirement is not met, the organizers have the right to refuse applications from such exhibitors at future exhibitions.
2. All vehicles on display within the exhibition must remain on-site for the full duration as specified by the organizer (or by prior agreement). The exhibitor has agreed to maintain material within the allocated stand area in accordance with safety regulations.
3. Stands must not be dismantled before the conclusion of the event. Failure to do this will result in your business being excluded from future expos.
4. Except as stated herein, the organisers make no representations, conditions or warranties in relation to the exhibition. Under no circumstance shall the organizers be liable in contract for any indirect, special or consequential damages caused by or arising out of the exhibition or cancellation of the exhibition, and the exhibitor shall indemnify and keep indemnified the organizers against all costs, damages, claims or proceedings whatsoever in respect thereof.
5. The exhibitor will be liable for any damage to walls, floors or equipment of the building the exhibition is being held or any of the organisers material or equipment.
6. Health, Wellness, and Fitness Expod has the right to cancel an exhibitor’s stand prior to each event if required. A full refund may be provided to the exhibitor.
7. The organisers shall not be under any responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages to exhibit by loss, damage, fire, water, storms, strikes, riots or any other cause whatsoever.
8. The exhibitor shall pay the sum specified by the organisers to occupy the site during the term of the event. It is essential the balance be paid in full the organisers prior to the exhibition or attendance will not be permitted.
9. In the event that the organisers have to cancel. The organisers reserve the right to postpone or amend the stated dates of this exhibition (the organisers will give no less than 14 days’ notice of any such postponement).
10. In the event that the exhibitor has to cancel then the $100 deposit is forfeited.
10a. Deposit payments are not transferable to alternative dates and venues. Deposits are non-refundable.
11. If a cancellation is within 14 business days prior to the expo date then the full exhibitor’s fee will not be refunded.
12. The organisers reserve the right in unforeseen circumstances to re-allocate the space or the location of an exhibitor’s stand and the exhibitor can take no objection or make any claims for compensation or damages in relation to any allocation of the size or the space re-allocated by the organisers. The exhibitor shall not assign or subject any part of the stand space without the consent of the organisers.
13. Exhibitors should be aware that an assertive and aggressive marketing campaign will be implemented for each expo to ensure the success of the event. Subsequently, no responsibility will be accepted by Health, Wellness, and Fitness Expo for the lack of attendance or loss of profit to any Exhibitor.
14. Exhibitors will be required to pay a $25 fee to provide Power to the Exhibitor stand. The Exhibitor is responsible to ensure all power boards, power cords, power extension cords, power extension boards have been tested and tagged by a qualified electrician.
15. The My Best Self Bag Promotion fee is non-refundable. If the client’s marketing material is not received by the required due date then the client will not receive compensation or a refund for their booking. In individual circumstances, the booking may be transferred to another event if approved by Health, Wellness, and Fitness Expo.
16. If payment is not made in full within two weeks of the event date, the stands will be automatically be canceled. Any amounts paid to Health, Wellness, and Fitness Expo are non-refundable.
17. The My Best Self-booking fee is non-refundable or non-transferable following the event date. Refunds and cancellations are permitted to be made prior to the event date.
18. The My Best Self – If a client’s marketing material do not make the required deadline then a refund is not provided.
19. All credits held with Health, Wellness & Fitness Expo will need to be used within the calendar year that the original event was booked. They are not able to be transferred to the following year.
20. If an expo is postponed or cancelled due to government restrictions and or a ban on events then a refund is not provided to the vendor. A credit note will be issued to the vendor for the full amount paid. The expo will be postponed to an alternative date.
21. Health, Wellness and Fitness Expo will operate the expo following the advice from each state’s Heath advice.
If you have questions about our Health, Wellness, and Fitness Expo events or anything that we can help with contact the team.